Monday, December 1, 2014

2014 Holiday Craft Boutique - Part 2

We have wrapped up the Holiday shows for 2014 and what a finale it was!

We setup for the CEC Holiday Bazaar on Friday night, and did so in record time I might add. I think we have finally gotten our system down!

Here's a glimpse at our setup...








From the minute we walked into the show Saturday morning until we left we were busy-busy-busy! We met a ton of new people, customers and vendors alike. We even had several family members that were in town for the holiday weekend come by to see us and checkout our goods. It was a crazy fun time!
 I can't express in words how thankful we are for all of you that have shopped UP this past year! I'm sure I speak for many crafters and artisans out there when I say, we pour our hearts and souls into making our products and it's the ultimate reward and compliment when we see our creations make their way into your homes.
Thanks for the ongoing support of our small, local and handcrafted business.
~Crystal
Although I'm still recuperating from all the action on Saturday, rest assured, my brain is already dreaming up spring ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment